- Makes the WiBotic system and charge status easily viewable in the GUI
- Quickly and easily monitor battery charge data
- Over-the-air updates are simply performed with a click of a button
- Easy to program and customize API for your specific needs
Set and Adjust Charge Settings on the Fly
Monitor the charging process and battery health with charge cycle logs
One major aspect of maintaining good battery health is keeping track of charge cycles. The Control Panel software autonomously logs the 100 most recent battery charges. Access to this historical data helps operators analyze data to diagnose problems, schedule preventative maintenance , and reduce downtime costs.
Over-the-air firmware updates
Utilize our API to fit your needs
If manually monitoring and controlling the charge process through the control Panel isn’t your thing, we provide two APIs for programmatic control of all charging features: a “Network API”, and an “Onboard API”.
- The Network API allows computers on the same network to automatically monitor charging and update charging parameters through the transmitter – based on external system data such as the robots operating schedule.
- The Onboard API uses a CAN-bus connection between the Onboard Charger and the robot to communicate the same information and provide the same parameter controls. This allows for the placement of transmitters in areas where networking may not be possible.
Both APIs offer the flexibility to integrate the charging process into other software packages that control robot operations.