At WiBotic, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your non-public personal information. Our goal is to help you understand how we collect and use the information you provide to us. Whether you are a current or former customer, our practices are the same.
- Your non-public personal information is confidential.
- Information security is a top priority at WiBotic.
- We do not sell information to third parties.
- We do not share your non-public personal information with outside parties except as permitted or required by law.
Collection of Information
We may collect non-public personal information about you in the following manner:
- Personally identifiable information you provide to us on applications and forms, including website inquiry forms.
- Information related to your transactions with WiBotic and our affiliates, such as products ordered, account balances, and payment history.
- Information we may receive from third parties, such as credit reporting agencies or credit references.
How We Protect and Use Customer Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal guidelines to secure your non-public personal information. We only grant access to non-public personally identifiable information about our customers to employees of WiBotic, its affiliates, and third-party service providers contracted to assist in the servicing of your accounts. All third-party service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. We will only disclose this information as permitted or compelled to do so by law.
We do not currently share information about you that would trigger an opt-out responsibility, so there is no need for you to opt out at this time. Should that change, we will notify you in advance and provide you with the opportunity to opt out of the disclosure of your information.