We provide a Development Kit and engineering consulting service as an early validation step to ensure WiBotic wireless power and battery intelligence solutions are compatible and adaptable to your specifications, thereby streamlining product assessment and integration into your robots. This is a complete, customizable, plug-and-play solution so that you can quickly integrate our system and start realizing the many benefits.
WiBotic Development Kit
Customizable system components
- Customizable in size, shape and design
- Optimized for each application
- 250W wireless power transfer capability
- Customizable in size, shape, weight and power level
- Fully programmable charge current up to 10A
- Up to 48V maximum battery voltage
Here’s how to get started:
- Contact us about a Development Kit.
- The WiBotic team will work with you to quickly develop the ideal prototype for your robot.
- The plug-and-play Development Kit will be customized, tested and delivered.
- Enjoy seamless wireless power.
- Work closely with WiBotic to develop a production-ready unit.